Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, May 8, 2009

WHY?

I need to start this post with WHY???? WHY???? WHY???? In this layout is my daughter (the butt) and her boyfriend (the stomach). Now, they both know I scrapbook and know if they pose and I have a camera in my hand, it's probably going to end up someplace they don't want it to - like in the scrapbook and on my blog for anybody to see! LOL

So here they are - in all their glory! And please note the title...WHY?



Anyway - what you are looking at is the Apron Strings Designs Smaller than a Breadbox Kit for May! You can go sign up for Auto Delivery in order to be the proud owner of this GREAT kit!! You will be seeing more of this kit in the next few days.

Next, it is this week's layout challenge over at If The Shoe Fits... I am loving that site!! They have several challenges each week. Today is color challenge day! You should head over to THIS POST to check it out!! If you scroll down, you will see my card for their card challenge this week - which was lots of Negative/White space and my color challenge for last week - I made a card - in PURPLE & GREEN.

Well, that's it for this post!! See ya soon....


1 comment:

lesleyworth said...

OH HOW FUNNY! Love what you did with some "clowny" pics! Great job with the sketch! Totally had me giggling!

Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Lesley