Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Personal Challenge Record

Okay - I think this card is going to be a challenge record for me for a LONG time!! This one covers TEN - yes you read that correctly - TEN challenges!! I must say when ten challenges line up for you - it's just luck - because they really have to line up correctly!


Okay - here we go:
  • Secret Crafter - New Beginnings - That little sentiment is from Verve (one the the new sets I just bought) and says...Wishing You a Lifetime of Happy Tomorrows. Would be perfect for wedding or engagement.
  • Charisma Cards - Dots and Circles (plenty of those on here!)
  • 365 Cards - Watermelon colors
  • Raspberry Suite - Avacado, Celery and Raspberry - hard to tell from the picture, but they're very close!
  • Creative Card Crew - Pretty Flowers
  • 2RedBananas - May Flowers
  • ABC - P is for...PEARLS! Those are black Kaiser Craft pearls.
  • CCEE Stampers - 2 designer papers and one brad
  • Cupcake - 2-2-2 challenge - two ribbons, two colors and two shapes...the two ribbons are the same color but different widths, pink and green for the colors and circles and ovals (with a few rectangles for good measure!)
  • Last but not least - the sketch is from Verve - SOA Event!






24 comments:

Mrs B said...

Wow girl you are great!!!! I do well to get 1 challenge done! I need to learn from you!!! Great Card! Cindyb

Karen Lee said...

Wowza!!! 10 challenges!! Great job!

hugs, Karen Lee

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so sweet, awesome job.

~amy~ said...

sweet mother of pearl...10 challenges sista?!!!! Woot Woot!!!! Well, thanks for joining me in the watermelon challenge...your card is absolutely a-dorable!

Lori said...

Holy moly, chicka! I bow down before you -- I'm so not worthy!!

Linda said...

Holy Cow 10 challenges with one card....AMAZING!!
Very beautiful card, Vicki.

Rose said...

I'm speachless (doesnt happen very often!) 10 challenges!!! you rocked them all with a fantastic card!! :D

Pam said...

Shouldn't there be an award for combining so many challenges? If there is, then you win because you also combined them so beautifully!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a lovely card hunny and 10 challenges in 1 well done you! thank you for joining us at the creative crew challenge this week Linda x

Wendy said...

Very cute card. Love that circle punch flower!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super sweet homemade flowers! Great job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Jeanette - said...

Wow, 10 challenges :) Beautiful card, I love the flower!

Liza said...

Wow, great job on combining 10 challenges! I love the flower and your colour combo. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Ida / Little said...

Wow wow wow, 10 is amazing :) And your card looks gorgeous, love the colors. I think I'm going to use this as a inspiration card if you don't mind. Cause it was fab! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :)

Hugs Ida

Jen said...

wow 10 challenges!
Love your colours and layout Vicki.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Jen x

Erin... said...

WOW that's a record I think!!! I love when that happens though!! what a great card! Love the colors and all the little details! Thanks for joining CCC this week:)

Helen said...

Wow - well done on combining all those challenges!
Fab card - love the bright colours!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

~kelly marie~ said...

Not only is this card gorgeous, but you managed to make one card out of 10 challenges!! You deserve to be in a hall of fame! :)

The Crafty Den said...

What a fantastic card. I love the colour scheme and the flower looks amazing. I don't think I've ever seen anyone complete 10 challenges in 1 card - well done! Thanks for joining CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Gloria Stengel said...

You are SUCH an overachiever! LOL I love this card! Great job!

Vee said...

Wow that must be a record. Fab card.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Sally said...

That truly has to be a record. I think when I can do 2 in 1 I have accomplished something. Your card is great. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

aardvarkpest said...

Wow ten challenges well done. Super job and great card.

Glenda

Made by Mandy said...

Well done on winning the ABC challenge and congratulations for getting 10 challenges into 1 card.