Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Etsy Inspired - Glenda!

This week's Etsy Inspired Challenge over at Heart Hugs is a shop called Adopt-A-Critter. I had a BLAST reading about all these critters, most specifically the Sydocians. They're cute and each have their own "uniqueness" to them.


I picked out Glenda. Here she is:



This is what is says for her: And what makes Glenda different from everyone else? She's beautiful in pink and glitter and knows there is no place like home.


So based on all of that - here's my card:



I would adopt Glenda myself, but fortunately for her, she has a home. But if you like her, there are more Sydocians that need homes over at Adopt-A-Critter, so you might want to go get one...I am thinking about it! LOL You can read the whole story about how they got here too!!


As always, thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Etsy Inspired this week. >:0)