Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

GOOF!

Look at these goofy kids!!!



My children tried to surprise me for Mother's Day. They wanted to go have pictures done at a studio, only there was a slight bank problem, and they were unable to have the pictures done. Well, they were all dressed and ready to go, so I took a BUNCH of pictures in my front yard and we had a lot of fun and got a few nice pictures out of it and plenty of FUN ones too!!




This layout and the two cards below were made with the MAY Apron Strings Designs Smaller Than a BreadBox kit. With these kits you get three sets of papers/embellishments to work with! I absolutely LOVE them. I have probably been subscribing to this kit for 2-3 years now and I LOVE them.



The ASD thought process is to scrap and then make cards, small projects, etc out of your leftovers. These two cards came from my "leftovers". They are both small and were quick to make. And the scraps may have gone unused otherwise.




I love this snail!! Those little squares (both on this card and the layout above) are actually the back of one of the printed papers - I LOVE double sided papers - don't like one side or it doesn't go with your project - use the other side!! Anyway - they were punched using my 1/4" square punch and the HI and GOOF were both made from my QuicKutz Aquarius alphabet. So absolutely everything you see here was made from the kit - and I still have another layout to show you using this same set!! Remember, this is only ONE set of THREE paper sets you get in this kit!










No comments: