Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Card Patterns #15

I need to tell you first off I did struggle with this one. I made this card for the new sketch over at Card Patterns. I do like how it came out and I love the clean lines of it. My brain was thinking masculine birthday. I think I accomplished that.


Not really a lot to say on this one but here are the details:

  • Card Patterns Sketch #15
  • Nestibility label #2 dies and QK Chemistry 4x8 Alphabet
  • Ribbon is CTMH
  • Black pearls are KaiserCraft
  • Diamonds in the Rough Cuttlebug Embosser


Also, in case you are here for something else - here are some links you might be looking for:

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Lana said...

I agree Vickie I love the clean lines of this fab card
hugs
Lana x

Connie said...

Your blog is lovely. I just had to write and tell you the bird and branches are just super.


Sara did my first one and did a great header. She is so talented and I think she did a super job.

You are a stamper ? I did scrap booking for almost 10 years, and would love to switch. Where do you get started with stamping if there is an easy answer ? My friends don't do crafts so I am winging it.

Enjoy your blog !!!

stamprgrl said...

I think those tiny black dots are the key to this card being so yummy.

look my $86 punch!!!

-- dalis

~amy~ said...

Great job on the sketch! Love your choice of colors and the clean lines!

whoistracy said...

What a great masculine card! Love the embossing, it adds so much to this.

Great take on the sketch. So glad you could play along with us again.

Tammy said...

Love this card Vicki! Clean and Masculine! Perfection!

Savitri said...

Wow, this is an awesome card! Love the embossing and the choice of die-cuts.