Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Coffee and Friends...

This is going to be a quick post! It was a quick card and only for one challenge - if you can believe it! LOL

Over at 365 Cards, today's challenge was a Coffee Card. Well, I have to tell you - I am not a coffee drinker and I still had three coffee stamp sets to choose from. I ended up combining two. The cup is from Inque Boutique, which I stamped twice (once on white and once on kraft) - I paper pieced the lid and label onto the kraft and put it up on pop-dots. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things - the second half of the sentiment, which I stamped on the inside says "The Perfect Blend". I then added a little ribbon and it was done!


The card itself and the layers were cut out with my curved rectangle Nestibility dies.

Thanks for stopping by!! I have two blog hops running tomorrow and don't forget my blog candy on THIS POST.







5 comments:

Pam said...

Simply gorgeous, Vickilyn!

~amy~ said...

I "need" that coffee cup...fabby card...I love it!

Janice said...

WoW, WoW, WoW! What a gorgeous card, you have done a faboulous job!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

This card is FAB I love it and what you did with this challenge. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

girl,
this must be my fav card of yours. I never saw that inque set... love it.

-- dalis