Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Time to pick it apart...

I love this layout!! Better yet - so does my daughter - she keeps looking at it and saying "I Love It". Now - that makes it all worth it!! I personally am liking all that white space!

Over at If the Shoe Fits...there's a challenge. (You're surprised I know! LOL) You had to take the five favorite layouts of the design team, take an element from each one, and create you own. This is my version of that. I apologize for the glare on the photo.


So - here's how it works out:
  • From Tracey - "Beautiful"
  • From Tanisha - the butterflies
  • From Lesley - the glitter letters
  • From Kristy - the general layout
  • From Dawn - the black and white

Head on over there and look at their layouts and give this challenge a try!



1 comment:

lesleyworth said...

Fantastic! I really love how you were able to take all those different elements and really make it your own! The title is correct...Beautiful!
Thank for playing with us over at the Shoe!

Lesley