Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, May 8, 2009

If the Shoe Fits...COLOR IT

It's Friday! That means a color challenge over at If the Shoe Fits....


Today's color challenge is Black, grey and yellow. You can see the actual challenge post HERE. The Design Team did a great job with it (in my opinion anyway). The two color challenges I have participated in so far have not been colors I would have just grabbed. I suppose that's why they're challenges.




This card used my brand new Lizzie Anne Designs stamps called Garden Inspirations. I fell in love with this particular image and just *needed* the set! LOL Hey - I should get credit for using it withing 72 hours of getting it anyway! Everything else was pretty much in the stash. The ribbon slide is a Nestibilities die and those black dots are Kaiser Craft pearls.

I will definitely have more for you this weekend, so stay tuned....

4 comments:

Jacey's Mom said...

Love your card. When I saw the color challenge my first thought was "How is someone going to make something pretty out of those colors?". When now I know because you rocked it. Great job. =)

Tammi said...

very cute I love that stamp as well!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Card! FAB-U-LOUS! Thanks for playing at the Shoe!

lesleyworth said...

Gorgeous card!