Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, May 3, 2009

NSD Leftovers...LOL!

Hey there!! You must scrap on National Scrapbooking Day, as well all know!! Anyway, here is a layout that I have done, and I am not 100% sure I like it - but here goes.



For Apron Strings Designs - we had Menu a La Carte. Earlier in the week, we chose our menu and weren't told what our menu items meant til yesterday. This layout is the result of that menu.

Which is this:


  • Starter - cardstock - one or two
  • Drink - Raspberry Lemonade - Floral Paper
  • Appetizer - Shrimp Cocktail - Handwritten Journaling
  • Dinner - BBQ Chicken - 2 photos
  • Dessert - Cherry Pie - glitter or bling


Next came the sketch. It's from Jenn Buck. I love her CAS Sketches. She does a challenge every Sunday. This week, if you upload today, you also have a shot at a prize from Unity Stamps. I love Unity and their scrapbooking stamps are FANTABULOUS! As you can see from my layout, I did use their journaling stamp to put my handwritten journling into!! Here's a details shot of the box, journaling and my lovely bow!!




All the papers and embellishments came from my Apron Strings Design Smaller than a Breadbox kit from October, 2008. The stamp is Unity. The ribbon was the only thing not in my kit was from my stash!

I think I veered from Jenn's sketch slightly, but I am thinking I did pretty good overall sticking to it.

Thanks for visiting...this might be all for today. Hope you had a good NSD!

No comments: