Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, May 15, 2009

An Inspiration Shoe Challenge

If you're here for the Unity Stamp Blog Hop - CLICK HERE
If you're here for the Apron Strings Blog Hop - CLICK HERE

Onward....LOL

Over at If the Shoe Fits...they are having an insprational challenge. You can see the challenge and the inspiration HERE.


I had originally seen these lollipop flowers on somebody's blog (on a card) and they had purchased them. I figured I could make my own with no problem - and they're EASY!! I just use my Nestibility circles, in this case - every other one black and white. They you just wet and crumple the flowers (for texture) and then flatten them out. They'll dry with some crumpliness to them (no I do not know if crumpliness is actually a word - I would guess no - LOL)

Here's a detail shot so you can see the crumpliness in all it's glory!




That's it for this one - a one challenge card! Hard to believe, huh??




4 comments:

CarlaKH said...

sooo cute!

lesleyworth said...

great card! I can definitely see the inpiration piece in this! and I love your handmade flower! FANTASTIC CRUMPLINESS! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Lesley

Suz said...

What a great card.

Lisa H. said...

wow! love that flower and the black and white with the kraft!