Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, May 25, 2009

Same Card...new challenge

I made this exact same card - same flowers, same layout two posts ago! I liked it so much I couldn't get it out of my head, so opted to try it in a different color combo - for a different challenge.




Just so you know, the sunflower is a QuicKutz die and is actually called a 20-petal daisy...I don't name them, I just use them.

On another note - I was very inspired by the Memorial Day Cards for Heros bloghop. I have decided that when I can, the cards will be put aside and mailed off to the Cards for Heros program. In case you didn't hear about it, follow THIS LINK and check it out for yourself. Basically the hand made cards go to the troops for them to send on to their loved ones. So I will have this thought in the back of my mind while making my cards. (Just in case you happen to see any kind of pattern - that would be why).

Thanks for stopping by!!



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...those flowers are fabulous!

Teresa said...

cute card. love those quickutz

Melissa Craig said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! I really love the ribbon.

Thanks for joining us at Corrosive challenges this week.
Vanja