Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Saturday, May 23, 2009

365 Recipe Challenge

Today's challenge over at 365 Cards stumped me a bit. I wasn't sure how much leeway we had with the instructions, so I tried to say as close to what they requested as possible. I think the card is cute, but that's about it.


Here were the instructions:
  • 3x3 in size
  • One ribbon
  • One brad
  • One Flower
  • No patterned paper
  • Stamped sentiment
So, that's what I gave them!! Working on some DT stuff, but will probably be back with a bit more today...



7 comments:

Karen Lee said...

I love that big 'ole flower! Great job using the brad on the tag instead of the flower center!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Vicky said...

This is so cute and such an original and creative take on the challenge - fantastic!

Rose said...

i also luv the large flower!! great take on the chalelnge :D

~amy~ said...

FAB card...love the colors!!!

Valerie said...

This card is beyond cute! I love it!

Valerie said...

Hi Vickilyn, I have left an award for you on my blog!

juxxboxx said...

very nice card,love it.