Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, June 22, 2009

More in my Digital Journey!!

I am learning SOOO much from my digital class!! This is the bonus assignment from Lesson 2! These were the parameters - (almost like a challenge! LOL)




  • White paper - although it didn't have to be the background
  • More than one photo
  • Install and stamp one of the Stamped Moments brushes (these came with the class!!) I am not 100% sure I installed it right, so I will have to look more into that, but I did get the thing on there and was even able to change the opacity :) I almost sound like I know what I'm talking about!
  • Anything else was okay!

And that completes Lesson 2! I can't wait to start Lesson 3 and I am already planning on purchasing the next class!


  • Flerg's Blaze Kit
  • Flerg's Elizzle Skwizzle Kit (try saying that!!)
  • Amy Teets' Whitie Tighties papers (yes that's the real name)
  • Katie Pertiet Stamped Moments Brush set

3 comments:

Ann said...

CUTE!

Flergs said...

I love it...and your blog is so gorgeous! All the little pieces together are amazing :D

Jennifer Meyer said...

Great page Vicki, I LOVE the kit!

Hugs, Jennifer :)