Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I would love to tell everybody that Jennifer of Stamps & Smiles has asked me to be her Design Team Coordinator! I know if you've dealt with or talked to Jennifer, you already know she is one of sweetest people out there!! It will be a PLEASURE to work with her!

That being said - it's Thursday - and that means a Sketch Challenge over at the Stamps & Smiles Fresh Batch blog! Mercy is our wonderful sketch artist and has come up with a great sketch for us this week!! I opted to mix up my shapes, but it's all good!



This also happens to be the color challenge over at the Color Throwdown this week! They asked for pink, green and brown! I know you can't see much of the green, but it's in the background paper! I promise...I wouldn't kid you about something as important as that! (But you just might see a second card from me anyway - with some more see-able green!)

As always, thanks for stopping by! Make sure you go check out the Stamps & Smiles blog - there's so much inspiration over there by the UBER-TALENTED DESIGN TEAM!!



12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Welcome to the team Vicki, love your card.

Unknown said...

vicki...what a sweet card! i love how you mixed the shapes...ingenious!

welcome to the SAS team...i llok forward to working with you!

thanks for a wonderful sketch sample for this week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the team!! I love all the bling!! Too cute!
you are right Jennifer is super sweet!!

Barbara said...

Congratulations!!!

Yeah, I see the green :) Love this card--it's too cute!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time!

Krista said...

Sweet !!!!

Mrs B said...

Congratulations Vicki! love your card! Cindyb

Lesley said...

Yippee Vickilyn!!! I am so thrilled for you!!! Can't wait to see what you will be doing...

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Broni said...

Totally sweet (pun intended!) card! Thanks for playing and congrats on the DT position!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Welcome to Stamps and Smiles Vicki!! I have enjoyed getting to know and look forward to working with you on our team!!

Your card is adorable, I LOVE the yummy colors and fun design!

Thanks for playing along!
Hugs, Jennifer :)

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Lovely!

Kathryn said...

LOVE your card -- that image is so ADORABLE! Congrats on your new DT position -- so wonderful! :)

LeAnne said...

Very cute--and it's making me hungry for a cookie!