Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, June 14, 2009

PILE IT ON! - Challenge #2 - RIBBONS!!

First Dalis & I would like to thank ALL of you for participating in our debut challenge!! We were VERY excited to have as many participants as we did!! Having come up with the challenge idea myself, I am SO glad to find that I am not the only person who felt that putting more than one challenge on a card was acceptable!

Also - I just wanted to remind you about Design Team Call! We have lots of excellent submissions already and you can submit for the DT Call until June 30th. All the details for the call are in THIS post.

Since I already spilled the beans in my title you obviously know you need to use ribbons - at least TWO DIFFERENT RIBBONS! You must, of course, combine with at least one other challenge! Be sure to check out the PILE IT ON BLOG - because we have a SPONSOR!!

Onto my project!
I love these little bag tags and they are SOOO easy to make!! Only two challenges for this one:

Remember to check out the Pile It On blog and see what Dalis made and read all about our sponsor this week!







1 comment:

Kathy said...

Lovely,happy HOT colours! love it