Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A digital run...

Okay - another digital layout for you tonight - I am still working on my class - just finished lesson two last night - the layout two posts down was the bonus assignment - just need to do the self-check and then I'll be done!

This layout was another practice deal for me! Put my new found knowledge to work! Now, I know I saw a layout similar to this somewhere, so I can't take all the credit, but I don't remember if it was digi or paper or where I saw it! So if you think I could have CASE-d you, please let me know so I can note it here!


This digital kit is once again my Flergs (who is apparently my favorite - I do actually have kits by other people) and it's called For Mellisa. I thought the colors were beautiful and went so well with my daughter's homecoming picture.

I am thinking it still needs something, but I must say I am impressed by all I have learned from the JessicaSprague class in just two lessons!

Thanks for stopping by! I am sure you will see something in paper soon!






2 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Love this layout! You have a great blog!

Maria Matter said...

This is a fab LO, love the colors!
Blessings, Maria