Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hang in There!

I am loving owls lately and have been discovering some QuicKutz dies that I have had in my stash but haven't had the opportunity to use yet!


Here are the challenges:
  • Believe it or not - this is the Card Patterns sketch this week! I got the idea from the top section with the scalloped border but I will leave you to check it out.
  • Secret Crafter asked for "In the Jungle"
  • Once again - for Our Creative Corner - border punches...don't see it? The tree and branch are a QuicKutz border punch.
I added the rhinestones to look like stars and the owls eyes are the smallest KaiserCraft black pearls. The sentiment - Hang In There (pretty appropriate for the little owl on the branch) is from AmyR's Boutique Sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you soon!




7 comments:

stamprgrl said...

oh gosh... he is cute!!!!!

-- dalis

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

You're one creative genius!
I sooo love what you did with the sketch. This card rocks!

Deanne said...

Love it! So adorable!

whoistracy said...

Well aren't you creative?! Love this idea, so cute. And that owl is adorable. Glad to have you join us again.

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!! such the cutie pie card!!!

Viv said...

Amazing! Simply amazing.
Viv xx

Jane Carroll said...

great

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x