Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, June 5, 2009

HIP HOP HANGOVER!!

I don't usually participate in HipHop Hangover but decided I would this week!! It is actually the colors of yesterday's Unity Hip Hop challenge, but I didn't post it for the challenge.




Here's the inside:
I don't always decorate the inside, but when I do I like to show it. So besides Hip Hop Hangover, this also hits the following challenges:
  • Obviously it's for Hip Hop Hangover. The Unity Stamp I used is called Slim Vase.
  • The sketch is from PaperPlay.
  • The Dutch Dare blog asked us to decorate the inside of our card!
That's all for this one!! Thanks for stopping by!!

As I continue to pile on my challenges - I need to remind you of the new challenge blog that is coming on Sunday - PILE IT ON! I understand that if you become a follower (nothing else) you will be eligible for blog candy!! So run on over there, become a follower, and on Sunday you'll see a new challenge come up!






15 comments:

Sandie said...

Beautiful card! Love the colour combo too.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week :)

Bonita Rose said...

love ur card and how u combined the challenges. brilliant!

Ashley Newell said...

You should participate in HHH to show off your work, it's amazing! Love your card!

Jacqueline said...

Love this!! thanks for the heads up about PIO I will check it out!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

This card is amazing!!!!!

whoistracy said...

Beautiful card! I hadn't seen that Unity stamp before- gotta go check it out. It looks gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Vicki, this card is gorgeous...love it! heehee, made me chuckle when you said you didn't submit it for the challenge...I do that lots too! Thanks for sharing!

deifen said...

Really striking colour combo-love your take on this weeks paperplay-thanks for taking part!

Tracey Taylor said...

These are both just beautiful

Katy said...

Love that card, it's beautiful!

Jessy said...

NICE card Vicki!! LOVE the colors. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how you stamped the white on the black :) Super cute!

CarlaKH said...

so pretty!

Lisa H. said...

this is really pretty! love your layout and paper choices.