Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, July 28, 2008

You're One in a Melon!


Thanks for stopping by again! Today I am going to show you a card made with the new watermelon stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps. This again will be a single stamp purchase. (Love that!)

The card was made by using the large Long Rectangular Nestabilities die. You would need to fold your paper in half first and NOT cut on the fold line. Papers are CTMH. Brads are Sugarcoated Doodlebug, ribbons are from the stash. I again used the Silly Alphabet from Clear Dollar Stamps. You can't loose with this one - you get 99 stamps in this set and it's only $7.99!!! Now that's a DEAL you can't live without!!!

I can't take total credit on the silliness of the phrase however, I have seen it before! But it just went so well with that adorable little watermelon stamp!

Thanks for stopping by! I will have more Clear Dollar Stamps for you tomorrow.




4 comments:

SeaStar Creations said...

adorable little card and the saying is too cute :) very summery card! love it!

kimberly
sbs18

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hi Vicki! What an adorable card! It's making me hungry!! All the watermelons in my garden have been eaten already.
Hugs, Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I have something for you on my blog...
smiles,Deena

Jane said...

Adorable! Gotta love these single stamps...where else can you get such cute single images for under $2? I love Ernie this time around and Gigi from last month as well.

Jane