Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Altered Deck - MORE

Here are a couple more on my ongoing altered deck....evetually I figure I will finish all 52, but I think I actually have two partial decks, so there could be more - or less - LOL!!!


POP - I just love color and this is all this one is saying. Background paper is doodlebug, ribbon and paper for letters is from thh stash. Letters made with Moxie QuicKutz alphabet. Brad is by Making Memories.

CB QK BK - My die cut addiction at work - I just LOVE dies! I have four binders almost full of them. Luckily I work for Haylie who provides my salary in scrapbook supplies. Needless to say, they have been mostly dies, and I am NOT complaining in the least! Anyway, back to the card - the letters are: CB for Cuttlebug, QK for QuicKutz ad BK for Boss Kutz. The alphabet is Cuttlebug's Olivia. The large heart is a Boss Kut die. The little rhinestone flowers are from CTMH.

Thanks for visiting once again - and don't forget the design team call - click the little stop sign to your left!



No comments: