Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Love Your Life

Every month, Apron Strings Designs has a card sketch - you are supposed to make a layout - which I did (see below) and then use the scraps (before they hit the garbage can) to make a card - based on a sketch. I am not overly happy with the picture, so I will try to get a better one up here ASAP.

My version is above. I did find out that the papers are from We R Memory Keepers (I think that's right). The butterfly and petals were cut out with Cuttlebug Duo dies from
www.cropstop.com, the sentiment - Love Your Life - is from CTMH June Stamp of the Month. The flower center was cut out using a circle nestability die, also from CropStop.com. I inked the edge of the butterfly in Dutch Blue CTMH ink to give it a nice outline. The cardbase is from DCWV.

As always, thank you for visiting and be sure to stop by again soon -
REMEMBER - BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ON JULY 15TH!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a difficult challenge!! Well done!
smiles, Deena

Lorelie Kim said...

I love how you decorated the butterfly!