Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Bag Tag!!


Okay, so these little tags are addicted! And I still haven't made one for myself (I have a bag from work that I carry to work daily and you guess it - everybody has one) and I need to make one for my son's back pack before he goes back to school.

I made this one for the woman I work with. I had brought one into work (can't show you that one yet though) and she thought it was the cutest thing. She's not a scrapper but was going to try to make one. So I told her how to make it, but made her one anyway! LOL

This one was done in CTMH papers - Paper Garden is the name of the paper packet. Sweet leaf textured cardstock is the base with buttercup brads. The letters are made from a Boss Kut alphabet (great sale at http://www.cropstop.com/ - more than 50% off MOST (I think it's really all, but just in case I am wrong, I will say MOST - LOL)). Daisy and stem are also a Boss Kut die. The center of the flower is a Dew Drop - from the hyacinth bottle! (also from http://www.cropstop.com/) Ribbons are from the stash - most from Michael's.

I am really liking it - if I do say so myself! LOL

Thanks for visiting!



3 comments:

Cath said...

That is so pretty! What a great idea for giving to others.

Deb said...

I like this one even better than the cheerleading one! So cute. . .thinking these would be great back to school gifts for the teachers on my grade level! Thanks, once again, for inspiring me to try something different!

Michelle said...

Hi Vicki! Love those stamps in the jar.