Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The squeaky wheel....

As the old saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the oil! My friend Haylie Jo was WHINING (yes, I said whining) because she wanted a bag tag after I had shown her the others I had made. I actually had to reprimand her like I do my children and "threaten" to send her to her room! Can you believe it?!?!? A grown woman!

Of course, she ended up with a bag tag before I made one for either myself or my six-year old son! My poor little boy is bag tag-less but Haylie has one!! She'll love this post! LOL

Anyway - the details - all papers are CTMH, flowers are Prima, brads are CTMH, ribbons are CTMH, MM and a few from the stash! Letters are made from the Boss Kut Totally Tall alphabet, which are on sale at http://www.cropstop.com/!

As always, thanks for stopping by!






6 comments:

Shalae said...

I have to say that your header is just the cutest! I love those little birds, you've got some great stuff here!

Deb said...

These bag tags just keep getting better and better!

twinkles11 said...

Hi... i just LOVE your bag tags! eva

Michelle said...

I did take those photos in my etsy. I printed the b&w photos in the dark room too. and developed my film. :D

Unknown said...

im loving these bag tags!

Anonymous said...

I love my tag and can't wait to have it in my hands. I also wish I was there to see the look on your face when you see I responded!!! HJ Thanks mate - and yes I did whine like a 3 year old and stamp my feet!