Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Apron Strings Designs - July Sketch Layout


Hello Hello!

Here is my July layout for the Apron Strings Designs monthly sketch challenge. Only rule was to use an Apron Strings Design kit! (which you should really subscribe to - they're GREAT!!)

Anyway, I hope you like it. If you want to know the details on the papers, you'll have to run over to http://www.apronstringsdesigns.com/ and their descriptions will give you all the details. I will try to edit this post and give you more info, but right now, that's all I've got!

For the story behind the layout - all the girls on the layout are named Amanda! My daughter is the one by the penguin, the other two - her two best friends! At least I know I can just yell Amanda and get them all!!


As always, thanks for visiting!












No comments: