Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A trip to the Aquarium...


It just so happens that I recently purchased a membership to the New England Aquarium in Boston. You may have seen some pictures of my daughter and her friend playing in the fountain in the middle of Downtown Boston earlier on this blog (if you didn't see it, go check it out - the pictures are hilarious!)

Anyway, right outside the New England Aquarium is their seal tank! You don't even have to pay to get in to see these guys! My son LOVED them. As you can tell, he was literally glued to the tank watching them! I had actually selected this stamp from the Design Team previous, prior to this picture being taken and I wasn't thinking about the stamp when I took the picture either! You just have to love it when fate steps in! And I just ADORE the way the layout came out.

I started with white cardstock and I used my adorable little seal stamp to make my background paper. He's stamped in CTMH Crystal blue. Then I trimmed and layered my photo and added a little bit of ribbon. Then we get to the stamping at the bottom of the photo ~ those little seals were just stamped on white cardstock and cut out. But aren't they just the CUTEST!!! New England Aquarium 2008 was stamped once again with the Clear Dollar Stamps Silly Alphabet (which is available right now for only $7.99).


I just love the way this came out!! Thanks for looking and thanks to the gals over at Clear Dollar Stamps for creating this little seal! Be sure to get over there on August 1st to get him for yourself!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for my last sneak peek!!!






5 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Love this layout. How adorable! What a fun page. Great job!

Anonymous said...

What a great layout, and how perfect is that little seal!!! I love it!

Jane said...

This is too cute! Aren't kids cool? You get to relive the excitement of everyday things that we take for granted.

Jane

ScrapbookTradingPlace said...

OMG Vickiiiiiiiii I want a lil seal stamps :-) it is SO cute and your layout is awesome!!!

Unknown said...

What a sweet design, and perfect that you had the seal stamp to go with your picture of him looking at the seals!