Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, July 21, 2008

JAR SWAP

I found this blog called Say It in Scrap. Actually found it on pub calls and I have completed one of their challenges! Anyway, this led me to a lovely group of ladies (like my wording?!?!?!) on another blog called WE SCRAP BETTER, where I joined their jar swap. Here is mine:
It's supposed to be a largish jar of whimsy ~ inspiration type thing. Mine is going to Kelly. Hope she likes it! I am only showing two of the four sides so she can't see it all!!

Thanks for visiting!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

oooh i spy some super cute stuff!! Can't wait to get it!

Unknown said...

Hey, how adorable is that? cute idea!

Tabitha said...

You are always doing such fun things!

What a GREAT idea! Love it

Lorelie Kim said...

The jar swap is an awesome idea!

Kristi said...

Love the rubber duck I'm jealous!