Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Mosy Scrapper - My First Challenge


If you read my blog regularly at all, you will know I love a challenge! In this particular case, I was challenged to scraplift something out of the Mosy Scrapper Gallery. Here is a link to the card I chose to "scraplift" or "CASE" - whichever term you prefer. http://themosyscrapper.forumakers.com/gallery/Card-creations/Happiness-pic_356.htm
The cardstock is Bazzill for the red and CTMH for the black. PP is Sandylion. Ink is CTMH and stamps are by Clear Dollar (www.cdstamps.com). Figured I would use theirs as I am a July Guest Designer! Dew drops are from www.cropstop.com out of the "Hydrangea" bottle. Although being on red paper, I am sure any of the red dew drops would work.

I love the way my version came out - I did actually have the yellow flowers as well, however, I didn't want to get too close to hers...at least not for the challenge. I might sometime REALLY soon though!!

As always, thanks for visiting!





4 comments:

Melissa said...

OOOH I love how you played with my card!! (You could totally send your lift to me in the mail,if you'd like!) LOL

Marcie said...

Love your scraplift!

April Driggers said...

THIS is beautiful girl!!! BEAUTIFUL!

southern fairy said...

it's beautiful!