Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, July 14, 2008

Altered Deck - Yellow & Mom

Here's more of my altered deck...


YELLOW: My favorite color - not sure of the paper brand, several different ribbons, Heidi Swapp flowers and a couple of CTMH brads...simple "statement" - just my favorite color! Letters are QK Zoe alphabet.


MOM - again, pretty self explanatory and part of who I am! The letters at the bottom are my children's first initials in order of birth - Amanda, Riker and Devin. Making memories brads, QK letters - Olivia.


Sorry for the short posts!! Hope you like these and I will be back tomorrow - with more altered deck and AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Thanks for visiting!







3 comments:

Heather said...

hey vicki, just stopping by. you have been busy. and its now the 15th so whats the news? :)

SeaStar Creations said...

so cute :) i love ALL the altered cards. i wonder if i could wrestle a deck off of my husband??? he just bought a poker chip box and i am coveting his chips to alter ... but so far he has been watching me like a hawk when its open!

kimberly
sbs18

kes said...

these are just fab
kes
x