Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Digi Shop Talk - October HOT Product

How about some more boxes!! I am in LOVE with these templates from the Cutting Cafe, and you will see more of these I assure you!! They are easy and if you just fill them up with candy, pop a ribbon onto it - it's a great gift! Think of teachers, coworkers, etc...anybody you just want to give a little pick me up to!!

This set was made using the DigiShop Talk's HOT PRODUCT for October. It's called Sunshine & Songbirds and it's by DIGI-Licious Designs and is available HERE.



I am relatively sure you can't read it in my photos, but the word are on top says - Life is a Song - Love is the Music. It's a lovely phrase and comes in the kit!!


I am actually not showing you much of this kit at all! I am really only showing you two of the papers and the word art - there is SOOOOO much more to this kit!

So run over to Divine Digital and pick it up! Why are you still reading?!?!? Go!

No comments: