Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Out of this Universe!!


You should know by now that I totally love boxes!! I could say they're the reason I live, but that would definitely be pushing it! LOL But I do have a blast making them! This little set is made using templates from The Cutting Cafe, who was a sponsor over at Pile It On! a few weeks back. Truly easy to work with.

I paired those templates with one of Shawna Clingerman's newest releases over at Sweet Shoppe Designs called Center of My Universe and came up with this little set! Truly LOVE it!

Photobucket


Then I made this adorable (IMO) matching card using a new template from Susan Robinson Designs, Sketchcards #1 Collection which you can pick up over a Digital Scrap Ink. I actually got a gallery stand out of this card over at DST. I might have to keep this one!


Photobucket

And here's the set together!! I am thinking it will make a cute gift to somebody - if I can bear to part with it of course!


Photobucket


And that's all for today! I am trying to get some posts done in advance on some projects I have already finished, so hopefully you'll have some reading material here for the next couple of days, so be sure to stop by soon!