Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, October 2, 2009

Urban Dreamer & New Templates

Amy Stoffel has created the most FANTABULOUS kit and it comes out TODAY!!! It's called Urban Dreamer and I think it's my favorite!

And you see that BIG CIRCLE on my page, right? That is a new template from Susan Robinson Designs. It won't be out until tomorrow, so you have to wait, but here's the LINK so you will be ready to go and grab them! They're FANTASTIC! There's a set of four and you can put them anywhere you want to on the page!! She's got several other new releases tomorrow, so be sure to check out her shop!



Okay - back to the kit....Do you see those FANTASTIC colors!! And that alpha - it doesn't come with the kit - it's FREE!! You just need to go over to her BLOG and grab it! It's clear and shiny with a hint of pink! I ADORE IT!

Look what else I made....



Yes, it's another box. This one was created with Kelleigh Ratlaff's Pencil Box template and you can find it over at The DigiChick.

And look what's inside.....

a great big THANKS (that alpha is included in the kit) and 12 mini Reese's Peanut Butter cups! They might still actually exist (of course, I might have eaten them - I would have to check). So run on over to Scrap Orchard and grab this SUPER CUTE kit. This is one you don't want to miss!