Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Team - LaunchPads!!

I am very HAPPY to say that I am one of the newest members of the LaunchPads Creative Team!! Wooo Hoooo!! Most of you know I recently (about 8 months ago) switched from paper to digital. Well, not know the digital ropes, I have turned into a template queen! I just LOVE THEM! They make creating layouts sooooooooooooooooo easy!! So all of these templates are from my newest team - LaunchPads by Bree Clarkson!

Bree - Thanks for the opportunity to work with your amazing templates!


LaunchPads Collection #26
Kit is Jake 100% Boy by Randi Oh
This is almost my layout for Randi Oh's PlayDay over at Scrapbook Graphics! Be sure to check it out!



LaunchPads Double Ups
Kit is Apple Blossom by Wild Dandelions & Kristen Cronin-Barrow


LaunchPads Collection #26
Kit is Tuff Stuff by Amanda Carlson


LaunchPads - Inspired by Becca
Kit is About A Boy by Shawna Clingerman, ScrapKitchen Designs & Libby W.


LaunchPads Solitaire #9
Kit is Monstrosity by Dani Mogstad


And that's all she wrote for my intro post!

No comments: