First, I realized I totally forgot to post my Pile It On! post yesterday, so I am going to start there and just add to it.
So, we have a wonderful sponsor this week at Pile It On! SOFTPENCIL!! This is the second time they have sponsored us and they really have the most ADORABLE images!! See my little bat? That's my SoftPencil image.
Now, if you've been a reader for a while, you know I have gone from paper to pretty much entirely digital. This week's Pile It On! challenge is to do something 3-D. Now our three dimensional could merely mean a button, pop dots - anything that gives your project some dimension! So, me being me, I made an actual 3-D Project - in both the project, as well as the tag....take a peek:
This really is a super simple project. I made the tag only....the rest is a clear plastic cup (yup - those cheapie drinking cups you buy and throw away for a party) and the treat sacks. I bought these because they were "classic" black - although those are skulls! LOL And then I made my tag. The tag is actually on with the twist tie that comes with the treat sacks, the ribbon is totally embellishment.
And of course with all Pile It On! challenges, you need to PILE IT ON!! So here are the other challenges that work for my project:
- Pile It On - 3-D
- Belli Challenge - Halloween & Bling
- CCEE Stampers - Go Digital
- Fun with Shapes - Halloween
- Gingersnap Creations - Bling
- DareU2DigiStamp - punches or die cuts & digi image
So hopefully you will run over to the Pile It On! blog and have fun with our challenge this week.
Next up are a bunch of layouts I did yesterday - and it's actually not all of them. So if you just want to have a peek and tell me what you think if you feel like it. I have listed the credits below each layout so if you see something you like on there, you can go and grab it!
But first, I must say, this first layout uses a template that my friend Lita created. She's just started to make them and they've been MARVELOUS! So if you like the layout of the layout (lol) let me know...I would love to pass that information on to her!
- Papers - Lazy Daisy by Amanda Heimann
- Template - Litabells Designs
- Embellishments - all from Amy Stoffel - Kits include - Itty Bitty Screwed Flowers, Autumn Garden, Lovin' from the Oven, Hanabi Hart
- Alpha - Elemental Scraps Collab - EgoCentric - November Mega
And that it for that layout....the following are all layouts made using templates from Studio Hillary! Like I said, I was just creating yesterday like there would be no tomorrow!
- Template - Flying Solo Set #1 by Studio Hillary
- Kit - I Heart Mommy by Shawna Clingerman - available at Sweet Shoppe Designs
- Template - Watercolor Splash Set#1 by Studio Hillary
- Kit - You Don' Know Me by Shawna Clingerman available at Sweet Shoppe Designs
- Title - Titleography - Elegant by Shawna Clingerman available Sweet Shoppe Designs
- Flowers - Tutti Frutti Flowers by Sugarplum Paperie available at The DigiChick
I think that's it for today!! Happy Creating to you and I hope you all had a great World Cardmaking Day this past Saturday. Don't forget - Digital Scrapbooking Day is coming up in November! I am sure there are lots of great things planned!