Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Take Note!

Hello everybody in blog land!! Thanks for stopping by. Today I have a really cute, fun and EASY project!! I believe I have shown you one of these before. All you need is a self-standing acrylic picture frame.

Take a peek.....(I apologize now for the icky photo!)


Then all you need is a dry erase marker, write on the picture frame and you can make notes to yourself all the time!! As you can see from the above photo, I made this a couple of weeks ago and am just getting around to blogging it now. I have obviously been a bad blogger. :(

Here's the artwork so you can see it a little better:


I used mgl Scraps AWAKENING kit, which is available at Scrapbook Graphics! It has gorgeous colors in it and you could really use it for anything!

And that's it for this quick little blog post! I am going to try to get tomorrow's post ready so you will have something to read if you stop by!

1 comment:

nie said...

That is a great idea, Vicki! TFS!