Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A shirt, a layout and a couple of milk cartons!

Hey there!! Have you been over to Scrap Orchard lately? There's a bunch of new releases going on from Amy Stoffel (and others I am sure!!) But let's concentrate on Amy for the moment. LOL

She has an ADORABLE Halloween kit which was just released called GIMME CANDY! It's adorable - and for anybody who isn't fond of the color purple (Hi Dalis!) this kit is for you!! Let me show you what I made with it:

Just the shirt (Devin was "made" 7 years ago! LOL) This is actually the first T-shirt I have tried and the iron on transfer stuff was pretty easy to work with! Nice simple directions and VOILA! custom shirt.

Here it is on my ironing board - newly complete:

And here's the actual digital artwork so you can see it nice and clear-like! LOL Aren't those elements just adorable?!?!?!

Amy also has a great new cooking kit called LA CUCINA! and it's even got FREE with purchase Recipe Cards!! It's an AWESOME kit. I think it strikes the perfect blend of "adult cute" if you will!

I made this layout with it - using a template from Susan Robinson, which is available at Digital Scrap Ink. This collection is called LOVE OF BLOCKING.

Next up - milk cartons! Strange subject, huh? Well not really - and these two milk cartons came out super cute too - if I do say so myself! Both were made using a template created by Kelleigh Ratzlaff of The DigiChick.

First up - Shawna!! This milk carton uses Shawna Clingerman's new kit - RUN FOR YOUR LIFE - it's a collab with Emily Card! It's super cute - especially if you are a runner! Since I am not, I took it a different route....

Next up - mgl Scraps & Studio Ziska. They have an amazing Halloween collab out called NIGHTSHADE. It's a cross between cute and scary. I love this one because I was able to use this postage stamp element on the front and it's got the extra piece at the bottom that I can easily personalize! So if I sent 5-6 to school with my daughter for her teachers, I could write the teacher's name right on the bottom of that stamp! I just LOVE it!

And that's it for this post! Come back...I have more to show you!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hi Vickilyn,

SO good to hear from you! Love the new look on your blog!! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!! Email me your address and I will send one to you for sure!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)