Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, October 8, 2009

First Day - Impressions of Harvest

Hello bloggers!! I have a layout for you today! Has everybody checked out the Studio Girls collab this month?? You should! It's filled with warm rich fall colors - it's GORGEOUS!! It's called IMPRESSIONS OF HARVEST.

I made this page using the collab - I know - I still have that paper scrapped looked. I can't help it! And my friend Chel made this template for me out of a sketch I had seen and liked! She's SOOOO talented! I want to make templates like her when I grow up! (And Lita too!!)




So this is my son on his first day of school. It's not what I consider the "official" picture, but I wanted to capture the look on his face as we were waiting in the playground that morning. It's a simple page - but my scrapping moto has always been "Simple Pages - Completed Albums". I like to focus on the pictures - that's what it's about, right?!?!

I hope to have more tomorrow!! (If I blog in advance, I will!) Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Melissa Shanhun said...

I love that thought - simple pages = completed albums :) I'm generally a paper style scrapper even in digi too and I don't paper scrap much at all!! :) Love your blog Vicki