Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, May 9, 2008

Pink & Orange - Reminds me of Dunkin Donuts!



Welcome to my blog! It is my newest endeavor. Hopefully very soon you will see a nice custom template here! I am searching and working diligently.

First, I am going to post some artwork for you guys. I just submitted these particular layouts to a design team, and I will let you know the outcome of that! What I don't know is how to "publicize" my blog so that people visit. I will have to work on that as well!














These layouts are from Amanda's semi-formal last June. I love the way this particular layout came out. Hopefully you will too. You will see my style is relatively simple. So if you have suggestions, comments, questions - please comment on this post! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: