Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Last one?

This could be my last post for today...who knows!

This layout is technically for the Itty Bitty Scrapshack. I found it on the Sketches! {by tamara} blog, which I frequent often. So I will post here and link to Sketches - I will check to see if/how I can post to Itty Bitty.

The papers on this are again a kit from Apron Strings Designs, my monthly club kit. (They should start paying me commission after all this! :)


The colors are actually a sage green and colonial blue. Doesn't really look like it as I am looking at this picture, but since all the colors are off, I guess it doesn't matter all that much. I used the Moxie QuicKutz alphabet - skinni mini and classic. The brads are CTMH. The little flowers came from a RAK a long time ago, so I really have no idea about them. Everything else was the kit.

The names that decorate the top and the bottom are the kids in the picture. The first two - Devin & Amanda, are mine - the rest are not although they do all call me Mom. And I love them all :)

Thanks for visiting!

Vicki

No comments: