Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More challenges completed! YAY!!

While I am blurfing (blog surfing) all over the internet, I of course find all these sketches and challenges and I tell you, it doesn't get any better than this!!! What a world! Whoever thought 20 years ago that I could read about people's lives and share our love for our hobbies.

Any-who - back to the challeges. I actually incorporated two here - Papertake Weekly challenge - which was to use green and purple and Friday Sketchers! This is also my first use of stamps by CC Designs - and I have to tell you, I absolutely love the stamps and the quality! I will definitely be back for more (maybe even tonight, but don't tell my husband!)

So here it is...

Again, please excuse the pictures - I am still learning and I always seem to need to take my photographs at night, so I obviously don't get natural light. On to the deets...the base is CTMH textured cardstock - this is actually the lighter side, not the true CTMH color. The purple is just a piece that was in my purple stash, embossed with the Cuttlebug relatively new paisley embossing folders, which I always buy at Cropstop.com - always free shipping in the US and QUICK QUICK QUICK!!! The green under the butterfly is by DoubleTakes - like the CTMH textured, this is a darker side and a lighter side. The butterfly stamp is by CC Designs, which you can purchase at AllThatScraps.com. Lastly, the Just be You stamp is by CTMH in a set called Treasures of the Heart...and it would have been prefect to use on last night's card with the cupcake...always a day late and a dollar short!!

Anyway, here's hoping you like it!

Thanks for stopping by.

Seize the Daisies ~ Vicki

7 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow gorgeous card. Love it.

steph said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Beautiful card, great that you combined challenges!! Thanks for joining the FS!

All Pink girl said...

Lovely card ,realy pretty ,Dawnx

Heidi said...

This card is so sweet-love it

Hugs from
Heidi

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in the FS challenge. Carole x

megastamper said...

really wonderful and so nice.