Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Sketchers #3

I loved this sketch ~ once I was finished with it...for whatever reason - that circle was intimidating me! You will however notice I flipped the sketch and with the hanging tag, I think it hit perfectly! (if I do say so myself :) But if you scroll down on my blog, I did a separate layout with the other pictures. I kept the colors and papers similar (they are all by Sassafrass Lass) so now I will have a two page layout (don't you love it when things work out like that!)


The cardstock is Bazzill Bling and the charm tag, which I hope you can see, is a new CTMH product. They have some others that are smaller and when I received these I was surprised (pleasantly) that they were as big as they were. The small red flowers with the rhinestone centers are Jolee's. And I hope you can see those little rhinestone centers!

Thanks for visiting once again!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card with lovely colors ! Great work !

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great work!! Love it. The tag on the ribbon looks perfect. Thanks for joining in.

Anonymous said...

Lovely page, looks great 'flipped'! Thanks for trying my sketch at FS.

Carole :D

Anonymous said...

great, looks wonderful

Anonymous said...

Tolle Idee!
Gefällt mir!

tracie said...

fabulous work, love the pretty papers and ribbon - gorgeous :-)x

Kathy said...

Very creative!! I think it looks great!! Beautiful colors...

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Beautiful,colors are great.

cats whiskers said...

It makes a great scrap page must try scrapbooking, love it hugs jacqui