Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

First, I would like to wish any mom's out there who might be reading this a Happy Mother's Day! :) Mine has been lovely. I was able to get some peace and quiet when my husband took my six year old to the store not once, but twice today!!! This is what I was able to come up with. I need to give credit for the idea to Christina Fischer at http://www.flowersandink.blogspot.com/. She not only did one for spring, but for winter as well! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

Here's my version: I made is using Cat's Pajama's Mod Mod World Clearly Swanky stamps. Cardstock and ink are CTMH, except for the yellow cardstock and I have no clue whose it is, it was something in my "yellow" pile! :)

Hope you like it!! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

That is so cute! What a neat idea! Thanks for playing along with the challenge. :)

Erin... said...

what a great idea!! so much fun! thanks for playing!