Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, May 9, 2008

First...


This is the Mother's Day card I have made to give to my mother-in-law. The papers are by We R Memory Keepers from their "Hippo" collection. It is actually double sided cardstock which is so great for these criss cross cards! Because it's double sided, I can actually use the triangles I cut off the main part of the card by trimming about 1/4" off the bottom. I am not 100% sure how long I have had this paper, so if you are really liking it, you may not be able to get it . The flourish stamps are by Autumn Leaves. Brads are CTMH, the Happy Mother's Day sentiment is a CTMH stamp from their Beauty Seen set - the March stamp of the month and the flowers - I have no clue. I think they were sent to me as a RAK and I saw them tonight and they were perfect. This is the FIRST card I am making for my mother-in-law. Hope she likes it! :)



1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! Love the pocket fold. Great stamps and papers too. :)