Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby card :)

Okay - I don't own much to do baby cards. I guess I figured since my oldest is 16 and my youngest is 6, that I don't need baby related items in my papercrafting stuff...how wrong can I be when I have a baby shower to go to, I go to make the card and NOTHING! I have NOTHING in which to make it with. :( So what does one do - WING IT!

The card, luckily enough for me, was in a set I just purchased from DCWV - they're all embossed and they happen to come with baby ones...I got them at my local Michael's with a 50% off coupon so the whole box, which I think has 50 embossed cards cost me $5.00 - couldn't leave those in the store!

The flowers are Prima, the letters are QK (I forget which alphabet and I have many) papers are Bazzil bling and the scalloped border was a Marvy punch (it's actually three squares). The ribbons were in my stash and you just have to love those teeny tiny safety pins - which I only had because they were CUTE CUTE CUTE!

So, baby shower is in 1.5 hours and the card is done! (okay - I procrastinated on this one).

Thanks for looking!
Vicki

No comments: