Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Grab Bag For Hillary!!!

Hillary has a new grab bag out and I assure you - YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!! I always love a grab bag and this one is PACKED!!!

Like this layout? The template I used to make it is a BONUS TEMPLATE available EXCLUSIVELY to Studio Hillary newsletter subscribers when they purchase her upcoming December Grab Bag.

The Grab Bag will be up for sale starting this Thursday December 11th, but only newsletter subscribers who purchase the bag through the newsletter link will get this extra goodie!!!!!! so go subscribe to Hillary's newsletter now!!! Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/studiohillarynewsletter"

Here's my layout with the subscriber only template:


I have another one I will show you in the next couple of days as well!! The kit I used here is Flergs - MOMENTS IN TIME. I love this kit! So versatile!!

This layout also uses a template from the grab bag:



The kit on this one is TOMFOOLERY by Amanda Heimann and Bella Gypsy.

So go sign up for the newsletter - use the link from the newsletter to buy the grab bag and get that EXCLUSIVE template from Studio Hillary!!

No comments: