Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Coasters, Trivets & Magnets - OH MY!

Hi All!! As many of you may know, I do a monthly hybrid post for ScrapbookGraphics. It posts on the third Tuesday of each month. If you havent' checked out the SBG Blog - Studio Matters - you should! Anyway, this is what I created this month:

I used the WINTER HUGS kit by Studio Baers Garten - I love her cute whimsical style! There's a bunch of pictures here...just figured I would warn you!



Now - here are a couple of my work in progress photos. This one you can more closely compare the inked edge vs. the non-inked edge. It also shows you the magnets in the back - they come on a sheet of 36 (I think) and are easily cut apart with scissors.



This last one shows you the size difference between the magnets and coasters. For reference mine are done as: 2" for the magnets, 4.5" for the coasters and 6" for the trivets. The magnets are probably slightly larger than a normal coaster.


That should do it! Hope you like it! It's really a very easy and inexpensive project! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: