Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hybrid for Amanda!

I was a little behind this month on posting my hybrid projects, but I got them all up and done today! YAY!!! Here's what I have created lately...

The two I am showing you today were both made with the SANTA & FRIENDS kit by Amanda Heimann & Ziggle Designs. You can pick it up at Scrap Orchard.

The template for the CD Holder is by Mari Koegelenberg and you can grab it over at the DIGICHICK.



Next up - an old favorite. This oragami box is one of my favorites to create! It too was made with the SANTA & FRIENDS kit.



And that's it for today! Just a quick little post!

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

I love your blog and the little robots ! Your pages look great, i would say you have done a great job venturing into the digital world of scrapping. Looks like you fit in great LOL

Anonymous said...

girl, are you alive?

-- dalis