Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Friday, December 18, 2009

Lots of Templates!

Hey there everybody! I have a bunch of stuff to show you today! This first one uses SNOW DAY by Amy Stoffel. It's an adorable kit with LOTS of great snow elements. Unfortunately, as I write this post, we haven't had that much snow, so I used it in a non-snowy way! It just shows how versatile this kit really is!! The template is by Susan Robinson, part of her SketchPad #11 Collection and is available at PDP.



This next layout also uses an Amy Stoffel kit. It's called WINTER'S KISS. It's got a gorgeous color pallette! Again, I used in a non-wintery way. This is my LOVELY daughter Amanda...and just for the girls on Amy's team, she posed for me in her new Twilight inspired T-shirt. This is also a Susan Robinson template - so check her out over at PDP.


Next up - a template by Adi of LePingouin Designs and a kit by Litabells Designs. This was Lita's first kit and I think it's AWESOME!! You can find it at DayDreamer Designworks.


Last but certainly not least, is this BEAUTY (pun intended) which uses the MISS AMERICA kit by Kandy Kane Creations and the template belongs to Studio Hillary.



And that's it for today! Be sure to check out these great kits and templates!!

1 comment: