Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December Daily...sort of....

Okay - I have started my December Daily...haven't been doing the best job. But as I write this it is the 10th of the month - you won't be seeing it until the 16th. But anyway...my point - as of the 10th, I have already done 9 layouts...so...I am thinking not too bad - and the 10th one is almost complete on my computer! ROFL



Anyway - this is my first page - not including my cover - which is also done not including the journaling...okay - I am slacking - what can I say. This is CHILLY WILLY by Iliella Designs over at Sweet Shoppe Designs and the template is by DeCrow and available at Scrap Orchard.

Quick post today. As you may be reading this - I am at the dentist for a BUNCH of dental work....but I do have another post scheduled for the 18th, so stay tuned!

No comments: