Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Monday, December 28, 2009

Snow, Snow and More Snow....

I have to tell you - I probably shouldn't start long term commitments - scrapwise anyway! LOL The three layouts I am posting to show you today are all using pages I created in order to do the December Daily, but didn't have what I felt were appropriate photos until now. Of course, I have to tell you that the December Daily failed miserably on me, but I at least have these layouts to show for it (and a few more that I created that I hope I will be able to put to use soon!)

This first layout uses a template from SUSAN ROBINSON DESIGNS; the kit is HAPPY FEET by Ziggle Desings - I totally adore this kit! I don't think the colors are for your average snow/winter kit.

And it was so easy - I actually did this layout at 3:00 this morning while I couldn't sleep. Of course, everything on the layout was already done - I only added the picture, date and the journaling. I might trying making my own "quick pages" more often for later use.

The second one uses the same Happy Feet kit and another template from SUSAN ROBINSON. I put this one together this morning - only needed to add the title, journaling, date & photo again!


Last one for today uses CHILLY MILLY by Illiella Designs and the template was a FREEBIE over on the Amanda Heimann Designs blog. The CT gives away blog freebies often, so if you're not subscribed you should check it out! I believe this one was made by TRINA!!


And that's it for today! Quick post and since I had previously done the layouts, they came together pretty quick too! (Well, at least they did today!) Come back soon...I am sure I will have more to show you.

No comments: