Paper Hugs and Die Cut Dreams

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Release - Susan Robinson - PHOTOLESS

Photoless!! Photoless?!?! Yes - may sound odd...but let's think about all those moments you mah have floating around in your head - and you just don't have a picture to go with it. Do you want to lose that memory? Not likely. Maybe it's just something random...I think these particular Susan Robinson templates are great for BOOK OF ME type things...and they're BRAND NEW TODAY over at POLKA DOT PLUM.

Let me show you mine:

This first one uses a kit by Jen Yurko & JayaPrems hangout and is called CAT'S PAJAMAS. It's a TOTALLY adorable kit and I used it to show my "preference" towards pink pajamas! (I don't actually have a preference - the pink pajama thing just kind of happened! LOL)


Next is a layout about Coffee - or lack there of - and it uses CAFE LATTE by SugarPlum Paperie & Tracie Stroud. Adorable kit! What I forget to say in this layout is I love coffee cups - I just never put coffee in them! LOL


Last, but certainly not least is this one:


This one might be my favorite - it uses SHE GEEK by Shawna Clingerman & Lauren Grier. I don't think you can read the journaling but it talks about how I started digital scrapbooking.

I hope you run over there an check them out! Susan has lots of AWESOME TEMPLATES in the store - so go pick yours up!

No comments: